Sunday, November 26, 2017

29 Days: Doctor D's Advent Reflections

Have you ever struggled in doing something that you want to do, but just can't seem to find the time?  It's got to be something that you enjoy doing, but for some unknown, unexplained reason, it just never seems to happen.

I've just explained my blogging absence since last March (when I said I was back, but I really wasn't).  I think this idea will help me keep on track.  Here's my plan: like a daily journal, I am planning to blog something everyday between now and Christmas Eve.  Ambitious?  Maybe.  But I think it's doable.


You see, when it comes to blogging (journaling) I need a push.  A nudge.  A framework or a goal is always helpful.  So I invite you to come along with me for the next twenty nine days.  It might help a time or two if you are able to respond or reply to what I will write.  I cannot think of a more helpful incentive than to know that others are actually reading what is being written.  


It's good for me as well because I can process some things in this venue that I am reluctant to anywhere else.  So the journey begins tonight.  I hope you'll join me.


It could be a cool journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment